Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
Bienvenue sur mon Blog ! I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

High School Life



High School Life 












Being in High School for me is the most precious moment of my life. I am studying at SMA Angkasa 1 and soon i will be graduated. Yes, it's kinda pathetic to leave all the memories, but that's the way it is. where there is a Hello, there is always a Good Bye, it's a circle of life. High School is sort of like a doze of stories, happiness, joyness and sadness and emotions all gathered in one. and of course, there's always a love stories in it. i am really pleasured with what my life give in this school. Being in this school i feel like this is my place. this is where i'm fit in to. this is what i am. there's no need for being fake. it's almost like i have had been pushed to be my self and feel free express my self.


Anyway, so i'd like to say a HUGE thanks to all the people around me. Friends, teacher or even the cafetaria cooker. I feel satisfy to be a part of this school. I won't ever forget all of the experiences here. it has been an amazing moment. thank you SMA Angkasa1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment